Friday, September 16, 2011

Photo Friday

My weeks have been slightly more laid back & the weekends have been slammed.  I'm off to see a few of our nieces & nephews for a sleepover tonight & catching some football on Sunday....

New bracelet preview...
Cold Stone ice cream (berry cheesecake...so.freaking.good)
New OPI nail polish...I wanted to try the black shatter instead of the silver again...
First Chicago Bears game of the season...went a bit overboard on the food...
Typical Sunday morning...

XoXo
Happy Weekend :)

8 comments:

  1. Love the typical Sunday morning. So serene and peaceful!!! And woot woot for football season!! Recently a new follower and loving your blog! Make sure to check out my jewely giveaway!! Happy weekend!

    www.TheBabyGoat.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the studded bracelet!!!! SOOOOO COOL!! Happy Friday babe!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics, I love the new bracelets and the oversized ring xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jewlery in the first photo is amazing! And the Coldstone is making me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this blog. i hope you can check out mine.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics, enjoy your weekend as well sweety!

    xoxo Robine @
    WWW.CHOUCHOU-ROBINE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics. Lovely bracelets too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D