Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Bow Down: Aminah Abdul Jillil

As most of you are aware, I'm very much pro-heel.  It takes quite a bit to sway me into buying the flat version of a shoe I've had on my radar.  The heel version (AKA: The Bow Pump) of these sandals seemed to be everywhere- almost every blog I peruse daily seemed to have a pair featured on their sites.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy following the occasional trend from time to time, but this was almost too overdone.  Cue in the sandal version, which few seemed to have & in my favorite color...

Bow Sandals (Aminah Abdul Jillil, here)


XoXo
Thanks for Reading!

2 comments:

  1. I have the bow heels too but I don't think they are over done yet. All the major bloggers have them tho so I can agree with that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for commenting! I'm jealous, the heels are GORGEOUS! I just really liked the sandals & the fact that not many people had them was a huge bonus ;) What color do you have???

      Xo-K

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D