Friday, September 26, 2014

Photo Friday: Main Level Happenings

Main level happenings around my house this past week.  No one should allow me into Target or Chapters during the fall- I can't be held accountable for the aftermath.  Nothing much on the agenda for the weekends now that football is back in action, just the normal hustle to get things done around the house before 1pm Sunday...

A mix of fall/halloween decor
New accessories from F21, of course...
Added a few extra candles to the island
CHFA trade show goodies/samples
New Bears stocking cap gifted by a co-worker
This was in my mailbox last Friday afternoon...
Cold weather = pumpkin ale drinking
These rings have a bit of a western vibe, perfect for fall...

XoXo
Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D