Friday, January 9, 2015

Photo Friday: Christmas Morning & Turning 29

This Christmas was a difficult one, celebrated without the patriarch of the family.  We made the best of it by being all together & I truly enjoy being with our nieces & nephews on Christmas morning.  They sort of bring the whole magic of the holidays back to life when it's been long forgotten.  My birthday is the day after & it was one of the best birthdays I've had up here- I had Panera, presents, dinner at my favorite place (Beer Town), & a few friends over for games/drinks/slumber party...

Our tree, before I packed up all the presents to go to Peterborough
Festive plaid leggings & a pile of prezzies on Christmas morning
Breakfast casserole made by the Mr.
The kids table set-up for Christmas dinner
Birthday prezzies
Vanilla cupcakes for the big 2-9
I picked a colorful theme this year
The Beermageddon Paddletron 3000 at Beer Town (30 samples of beer all at once)
Birthday dessert
We saved all the coasters from the paddle, my bar at home thanks you...
The aftermath of my party & a leftover cupcake for breakfast...

XoXo
Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D